Here’s an alternative to our cashew dipping sauce – an almond dipping sauce! We must be in an Asian food mood recently… all of our recipes seem to contain those flavors! Once you make this, we don’t think you’ll find any complaints with this mood.
Serve with our Miso Shrimp or Spring Rolls!!
Thai Almond Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large lime, or 2 medium limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 dashes each ground turmeric and ginger (optional)
- In a small food processor, pulse together coconut milk, salt, lime juice and honey. Add garlic, almond butter, sesame oil, black pepper, and spices. Pulse until smooth. Add any additional ingredients to taste. Add a little more coconut milk if too thick. Use along side your favorite satay meat or spring roll!