Here’s our quick and easy recipe for a thick and tasty ranch dip. If you don’t have all the herbs but don’t think you’ll need an entire jar of dried basil in your pantry, a quick trip through the bulk section of the herb isle at your grocery store is all it will take. And instead of spending, say, $17 on bottles filled with herbs, you can simply scoop out what you need into little baggies and spend maybe $1! And – your dried herbs will be good and fresh when you do this – you’ll notice it in the flavor of this dip. Our Championship Wings are just waiting to be plunged into this fresh and tangy dip!
- 1 1/2 C sour cream (full fat)
- 1/2 C greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Serve with veggies, wings, chip, or any other type of snack.